A microwave is a kitchen appliance that heats food quickly and efficiently by using electromagnetic radiation. Nowadays nearly everybody uses microwave oven as it makes our life more convenient. As every appliance microwave can also break down. Whenever you have a problem with your microwave, don’t worry, as Appliance Repair in Pasadena CA will deal with any troubleshoot. You can call us at (818) 840-0998 Or Schedule Service!
If you want to repair your microwave yourself Pasadena Appliance Repair will help you. Here is presented the all malfunctioning microwave symptoms that can occur with your appliance.
- The microwave will not turn on
- Touchpad does not respond
- The microwave is not heating
- The microwave will not shut off
- The microwave starts making loud and unusual noises
- The tray in the microwave will not turn
- The door of the microwave is not closing properly
- Door stuck closed
- The microwave is creating sparks
- The exhaust fan is not working
- The microwave turns on by itself
- The microwave buttons not working
Before you start fixing your microwave, make sure that the appliance is switched off at the mains.
The most necessary tools for microwave repair are:
- Screwdriver set
- Channel- lock pliers
- Adjustable open – end wrench
A microwave oven consists of:
- Oven chamber
- A high-voltage power source,
- Wave Guide
- A magnetron control circuit
- A digital / manual control panel
If the problem is serious and you can’t deal with it do not lose your time, just call on Pasadena Appliance Repair. You can trust and rely on our workers as they are highly trained, skillful, friendly and have more than 15 years of experience. The responsive technicians at Appliance Repair in Pasadena CA will be at your house within a matter of minutes.
We will make your microwave oven last longer.
Our service call is free